Cajun-Rubbed Red Snapper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 to 6 red snapper fillets
- In a medium bowl, combine paprika, Cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley. Mix well.
- Place fillets into the bowl and rub each piece with the spice mixture, covering completely.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry each piece on medium to high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Danit Schusterman has been preparing sumptuous dishes for her friends and family for over 14 years. From Israel to Hawaii, she has combined the tastes of her world travels using fresh produce wherever possible to create the delicious recipes that have come to be Maui Kosher.
Subcribe to The Jewish Link Eblast